[scribus] Problems With Text Box

Alison Saylor alison.saylor at gmail.com
Mon Dec 27 21:46:30 CET 2010

oh, and not all fonts are available, but there's plenty to choose from
if you don't mind changing.  you can find that selection when you
choose 'edit text'.  feel free to email me offline if you need
additional help.  i'm delighted to finally be able to help someone,
usually the questions are way beyond me, and i've gotten so much help
on this listserv.