[scribus] ms publisher - (not) running on WINE

Frank Busse frank at busse.oche.de
Thu Dec 23 05:56:26 CET 2010

Alexandre:

Before recently switching to Scribus, I had MS Publisher 2000 (as Part of Office 2000) installed and running fine (including reading/saving files, of course) on the commercial branc of WINE, CrossOver Standard 8.0.3/Kubuntu 10.04. If you need further specs of this installation for testing, just feel free to ask - I still keep it installed and functional.

Regards, Frank

22 Dec 2010 03:35:57 +0300 Alexandre Prokoudine wrote