[scribus] Master pages

Gregory Pittman gregp_ky at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 22 15:18:08 CET 2010

On 12/22/2010 05:46 AM, Kathryn Sylvester wrote:
> Thanks for the reply Greg,
>
> I've saved my Product Master page, and can reopen it, but when I reopen
> it, it's an editable page, it's not saved as a master template.
> When I go to Edit > Master pages it looks fine, just as I saved it.

Perhaps you have it as a Master Page, _and_ in its original position as
a regular document page. If the two were superimposed on each other, you
couldn't tell.

Sounds like a reason to experiment with one or more copies of your file:

1. Try emptying the regular page of content. Is the Master page still
there? What does it contain?

2. Open a new document, and try importing your Master page from the
original. Is this possible?

If this is a bug, it's good to try to define what the bug is if we can.

Greg