[scribus] Master pages

Kathryn Sylvester help at scribus.info
Tue Dec 21 12:40:07 CET 2010

Submitted on 12/21/2010
Submitted by anonymous user: [10.1.5.224]

Submitted values are:

   Name: Kathryn Sylvester
   Email Address: kathrynsylvester at hotmail.com
   Subject: Master pages
   Message:
Hi,
I have recently downloaded Scribus 1.3.3.14 and am trying to set up a master
page.

I have created a page (I've named this page 'Product Master')and  converted
this to a master page using Page > Convert to Master Page.

When I go to Edit > Master Pages the pop up box appears and my Product Master
page  is in this box, so I'm assuming from this that I've created and saved
my 'Product Master' page correctly?

So, when I open up a new page and want to apply my Product Master layout I go
to Page > Apply Master Page.
In the pop up box, I have the option of applying Master Page: Normal from the
drop-down menu, but my Product Master page does not appear in this box.

How can I usey the Product Master page layout that I have created?

Thanks

   About your Scribus program:
     Version: 1.3.3.14
     Prebuilt/Compiled: Compiled
     Build Date: 16. December 2008
   Your operating system and CPU:
     Type: Windows
     Version: Vista
     CPU type: Other/Don't know

The results of this submission may be viewed at:
http://www.scribus.net/node/158/submission/622