[scribus] Style editor in disorder...or not?

Andreas Hünnebeck acmh at gmx.de
Mon Dec 20 21:44:41 CET 2010

Am Montag, 20. Dezember 2010 schrieb John Ghormley KJ4UFG:

> I, too, find the chaotic order of styles to be a real pain.  Alphabetical
> order is what I would expect and, even find it so if I approach them from
> Edit->Styles.  However, other dialogs that list styles are not so friendly.

I second that.

> Another issue I don't understand is why I end up with so many "Copy of ..."
> styles in 1.3.9.  They seem to multiple faster than rabbits.

This is known bug - so I've been told here.

bye
Andreas
Andreas Hünnebeck | email: acmh at gmx.de
----- privat ---- | www  : http://www.huennebeck-online.de
Fax/Anrufbeantworter: +49 (32 12) 1 26 24 06
PGP-Key: http://www.huennebeck-online.de/public_keys/pgp_andreas.asc
GPG-Key: http://www.huennebeck-online.de/public_keys/andreas.asc