[scribus] Style editor in disorder...or not?

John Ghormley KJ4UFG kj4ufg at sera.org
Mon Dec 20 05:57:07 CET 2010

On Sun, Dec 19, 2010 at 10:26 PM, Barry McKenna <bmcken at pobox.com> wrote:

> Are there any plans to be able to order or sort the styles?
>
> Or are they set that way to employ a feature that this styles newbie
> doesn't get?

I, too, find the chaotic order of styles to be a real pain.  Alphabetical
order is what I would expect and, even find it so if I approach them from
Edit->Styles.  However, other dialogs that list styles are not so friendly.

Another issue I don't understand is why I end up with so many "Copy of ..."
styles in 1.3.9.  They seem to multiple faster than rabbits.

John Ghormley  KJ4UFG
Walkertown, NC  USA