[scribus] Indentation ... bold followup

Barry McKenna bmcken at pobox.com
Mon Dec 20 04:13:28 CET 2010

I should have included that in the OpenDocument Importer
Options, I have only checked Overwrite Paragraph Styles.

This was used simply out of ignorance because with nothing
on that dialog checked, I could not get any text imported.

I have the first edition of the The Official Manual and will
attempt to use that to further my understanding, but I'm not
getting very far.

I see the Styles button in the Properties Pallette under the
Text tab, and those are all set to No Style, so I can only
guess that the styles are being triggered by something
coming in with the OpenDocument code.

Best wishes,
Barry McKenna