[scribus] downloading scribus stable version for Mac OS X

Alison Saylor alison.saylor at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 03:34:41 CET 2010

Scribus 1.3.9 made my system crash several times in a row after
downloading it.  I'd like to try downloading an older version but am
not having any luck finding it on Scribus.net.  Sorry if it's in an
obvious place, but I've put in an honest 30 minutes looking for it.
Could someone please send me the link?  And maybe a suggestion about
what version might run best on OS X  (10.4)   Thank you very much in
advance!