[scribus] Windows versions.

Steven Dayton daytonmeister at gmail.com
Thu Dec 16 18:10:44 CET 2010

This is supposed to be a Scribus forum for learning how to use the
application better or fix problems and make suggestions. I wasn't
aware it is a forum for slamming and putting down another OS, company
or religion. I use Windows 7 at home and Windows XP at work as well as
a Mac and I am running Ubuntu on my Windows 7 laptop at home and have
turned my old Vista machine into an Ubuntu machine at home. I don't
have a problem with any of them. I do have my favorites. Scribus has
work great on my Windows machines which I must admit is where I use it
the most. The most arrogant and hateful folks out there from my
experience are the Mac and Linux users. I don't understand why we all
can't be more respectful and quit with the beastliness. Let's talk
about Scribus and how we use it and how it can become better.

BTW I am one of those Mormons and glad to be one. You should find out
who we really are.
:-)  :-)

--
StevenD

So you want it fast, good, and cheap. Choose any two.

A bad day at the beach is better than a good day at work.