[scribus] Organizing the workspace display

JLuc jluc at no-log.org
Thu Dec 16 17:31:03 CET 2010

Le 16/12/2010 17:22, Marie-Noëlle Augendre a écrit :
> I understand Scribus is a very powerful piece of software, but as a newbie
> I'm often very frustrated when I don't understand why it wouldn't do
> something, or this or that function is greyed or undisplayed.
> Most often, it's just a case of setting the right way some parameter or
> other. It would be very helpful if it could display more tooltips or
> error/advice messages.

I have posted this request as a bug report :
http://bugs.scribus.net/view.php?id=9588

You can contribute aswell to the bug tracker
whenever you hit a bug or an improvement idea :
http://bugs.scribus.net/bug_report_page.php

First search to check whether it has not allready been mentionned :
http://bugs.scribus.net/view_all_bug_page.php

JLuc