[scribus] Limited colour palette in 1.3.9

Christoph Schäfer christoph-schaefer at gmx.de
Tue Dec 14 03:07:10 CET 2010

On Freitag, 10. Dezember 2010 12:26:40 Lisa Charles wrote:
> [...]

Hi Lisa,

We have added extensive documentation about solid colours to 1.3.9. Just open
the Help Browser (F1) and look under "Documentation > Scribus Basics" and
start with "Editing Colors". These documents should answer all your questions,
and if they don't, please reply to this message and tell me what's missing, so
I can add it for 1.4.

Cheers,

Christoph