[scribus] about my rash problem

Cécile Barbe cclbarbe at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 12:04:44 CET 2010

Thanks envery body fior trying to help me!
For the moment, I just can open document already created!
So  before findind the a solution, I installed scribus on  my husband's mac!
I create document on his computer, then edit them with mine and modify them
with mine!
But the problem is not completly solved!

I have a question concerning the best format to set for the print shop:
If I ask for an A7 format size, will the printer manage to print it with the
correct size?
Will he manage to  cut at the correct siez?
is my question clear?
thanks in advance,
Cécile