[scribus] Preview settings

Gregory Pittman gregp_ky at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 11 15:24:01 CET 2010

On 12/11/2010 04:49 AM, Cécile Barbe wrote:
> hello!
> Here is a screenshot of my preview setting!
> To show you that the check box for  CMJN is locked!
> Has anyone got an answer for that?
> thanks
> cécile

Here is a note on Print Preview from the Manual:

Use on Windows:
If you are running Scribus on the Windows platform, you need to install
a PostScript printer driver to access the preview options. If you are
only using a GDI printer, the checkboxes are grayed out.

Print Preview uses your printer driver to create this preview, thus this
dependency.

Greg