[scribus] Preview settings

a.l.e ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Sat Dec 11 11:02:50 CET 2010

salut cécile,

> hello!
> Here is a screenshot of my preview setting!
> To show you that the check box for  CMJN is locked!
> Has anyone got an answer for that?

why do you want to use the print preview? you probably don't need it.

use the on-canvas preview (the eye-button on the bottom left corner of your screen) or create a pdf and preview it with a pdf reader (probably acrobat reader).

and for the reasons why it's locked: greg already told you that you probably only have rgb colors in your file...
no idea whether it the cause of your problem...

ciao
a.l.e