[scribus] Users influence on Property-Palette redesign

a.l.e ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Fri Dec 10 00:20:28 CET 2010

hi christoph,

> The description
> "redesign" in relation to the PP part of the OIF project may sound a
> bit misleading. Most of the work is/has been done one a major rewrite
> of the Scribus internals to make a significant redesign of the visual
> part of the PP at least possible.

there is a redesign effort which is going on, in parallel to jean's work on the PP.

there is a small group of users, graphic artists and user interface experts, who is working to provide mockups and ideas on how to design the new PP.

some of the ideas are being implemented by jean during his refactoring effort, some of the work will be done after the end of the OIF project and we should be able to see new contributors working on it.

until now we have been busy in getting things done, but i plan to do some communication effort in the next few days...

ciao
a.l.e