[scribus] Cannot reopen a Scribus document

Marie-Noëlle Augendre mnaugendre at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 13:41:29 CET 2010

2010/12/8 JLuc <jluc at no-log.org>

> Le 08/12/2010 13:17, Marie-Noëlle Augendre a écrit :
>
> Well, scribus is not a picture or gallery management system,
> so i think you'd be better of organising your picture outside scribus,
> with an other tool, and organise your ideas aswell, about the project,
> and then use Scribus so as to do the defined DTP work.
>
> JLuc

I use Digikam to manage my whole collection of pictures. It allowed me to
select the pictures I intend to put in the book, and I have exported them to
an external folder for Scribus.
Now, I need to define how I will group these photos, where I will put each
one and what will its size will be.

About a week ago, I asked the list for a tool that could allow me to do that
before importing the photos in Scribus.
Given the answers I got, I ended up thinking Scribus was probably the tool
that will allow me best to move the pictures around and change their size in
a kind of WYSIWYG manner.
I'm still open to have a look at another tool if you can think of one.
For more information, you can refer to the "Organizing pictures before
inserting them in a book" I started on Dec-2.

Marie-Noëlle

--
Une galerie photos, un blog ... pourquoi pas ? Webmaster en
herbe<http://www.webmaster-en-herbe.net/>

Parcourez les Cévennes à ma façon : Cévennes
Plurielles<http://www.cevennes-plurielles.com>

Et toutes mes autres publications à partir de ma page d'accueil
générale<http://www.marie-noelle-augendre.com>