[scribus] Not receiving posts...

Zed zed at zed.net.nz
Sun Dec 5 08:31:01 CET 2010

John Culleton <john at wexfordpress.com> wrote:

> On Tuesday 23 November 2010 17:00:27 Zed wrote:
> > Hi!
> >
> > I've recently changed ISPs and, as I have my own domain name, there was
> > some delay before everything was set up.  As a result, I have not
> > received any postings to the group and think that they have been
> > "bounced".
> >
> > Is there anything the group owner can do to help me, please?
> >
> > zed
> >
> > group messages go to zed at zed.net.nz
>
> Did you receive a copy of your own post back?

Hi John

Sorry for the long delay in replying. I carefully marked your message for
reply and then "switched my brain off".

My problem seemed to be that my previous ISP "dragged the chain" in
providing my UDAI number, which I required so that my present ISP could
begin administering my domain name.  In the interim they (the previous ISP)
held all my emails on their server without telling me.

Thankfully all is now sorted and I am receiving emails to the list.

And thank you for your response.

Zed
--
Zed
CONCLUSION:  The place where you get tired of thinking.