[scribus] Headlines

John Jason Jordan johnxj at comcast.net
Fri Dec 3 19:09:09 CET 2010

(Copied to poster jrink at wanadoo.nl)

On Fri, 3 Dec 2010 17:24:22 GMT
"Jan Rink" <help at scribus.info> dijo:

>How can I get headlines automaticly. I should like a tool where I can
>make a headline that automatic will change all the headlines.
>I make a monthly magazine and in the headlines we put the name of the
>month.Perhaps you can help me.
>I hope the English Iused is clear enough.
>Thank You.

It sounds as if you need to find out about styles. You can create a
text style that sets the specific font, point size, and many, many more
attributes. Then you just click on each headline and apply the style.
Thus, each headline will have the same appearance. If you want to
change the appearance of all the headlines, just edit the style and all
the headlines will automatically be reformatted.

And your English is fine. :)