[scribus] Installing Scribus 1.3.8 on Mint 9 (URGENT)

Ian "Witty" Whitfield editor at federalsaints.net
Fri Dec 3 18:30:10 CET 2010

Hi

I have installed Mint 9 KDE here and the one problem I have is to get my
Scribus re-installed. The only option through the Packet Manager is
1.3.3.13 but I've been using 1.3.8 for a while now so my files will not
be compatible. I can also find no help on the various Forums and WebSites.

Can anyone advise how I can get 1.3.8 please.

This is urgent as I have to get working ASAP. I'm happy to have direct
replies to my eMail

Ian Whitfield