[scribus] Announcement: Scribus 1.3.9 released

Henry W. Peters hwpeters at jamadots.com
Fri Dec 3 17:09:29 CET 2010

Thanks for the "  . " reminder John, I was having trouble compiling
source because I forgot! :)   Is it just me (not noticing), but there is
a percentage report along with the build, is this something new? In
anycase, glad someone thought of it. Have not yet really taken 1.3.9 for
a spin... but it sure loads fast (opening a new document page).

Thanks again.

Henry
P.s., I had breakfast (instead of lunch), & practiced the piano, too.