[scribus] Weekly digest? (a.l.e)

S C ribus id746-scribus at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Dec 2 13:05:16 CET 2010

> there was no really interest for the first issue, there
> won't be
> probably any for this one, either.

it's nice to read but while the daily feed is automatic, manual compiling may be a waste of time - too much work.

IMHO given that the archives cover topic by topic, compiling like you did does look better and is easier to read, but (no judgement here) maybe simply redundant.

What I feel might be a good effort could be if one topic seems to bring up knowledge which is not in the wiki (links, technical bits) update the wiki.
There are a lot of wiki questions or basic user interface questions, but every week there seems to be one really new or fairly technical piece of knowledge.

I very selfishly copy paste into a text document and save it on my hard drive for future reference.