[scribus] PDF Export Flavors

Gregory Pittman gregp_ky at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 20 14:23:35 CEST 2010

On 04/19/2010 04:36 PM, LeDuc, Richard wrote:
> Hello,
>
> The manual, under "PDF Export Flavors", lists options from PDF 1.3 to PDF 1.7, yet my export only allows me to export up to 1.5. Does anyone know an easy answer as to why I would not have all the options up to 1.7?

This is one of the topics that is meant to be for reference to the
status of PDF types, and is for information purposes in case users of
Scribus come across some mention of these.

Even at this time, use of 1.5 for exporting from Scribus is not
generally recommended since you will likely have problems with some
viewers and commercial printers.

Greg