[scribus] Send To Layer Suggestion

a.l.e ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Sun Apr 18 11:32:45 CEST 2010

hi mike

> I nearly always keep the Properties window open while working, and
> having a cyclic/dropdown on the X,Y,Z tab (there's room to the right
> of Level) to indicate and change the item's layer would be faster
> than right-clicking the item and choosing Send To Layer, or choosing
> Send To Layer from the Item menu.  Forgive if this has already been
> suggested or implemented.

i  don't know if anybody answered to this mail of yours...

however -- and this is a general rule -- everybody is welcome to
suggest or discuss features and bugs on this list. but if you want the
devs to act on it, you have to fill a proper request in the bug report
system (http://bugs.scribus.net)...

ciao
a.l.e