[scribus] Akademy invitation

Christoph Schäfer christoph-schaefer at gmx.de
Sun Apr 11 07:12:09 CEST 2010

Am Sonntag, 11. April 2010 03:25:48 schrieb Alexandre Prokoudine:
> On 4/10/10, Christoph Schäfer wrote:
> > You are entitled to your opinion, of course. However, this has nothing to
> > do with an appropriate reply to an invitation. We should reply politely
> > to invitations, no matter if they come from KDE, Gnome, Xfce, Apple,
> > Microsoft or Adobe.
>
> <sarcasm>You mean we can't say "Go screw yourself %company%" like some
> Adobe employee do? :)</sarcasm>

I don't know an Adobe employee with such bad manners, but even if I did, I
would try to stay polite.

> Why did this mail reach the mailing list at all? It's basically a user
> support list after all.

It is the Scribus mailing list, and you would have to ask the author of the
mail why he chose to send his invitation to this list. I don't see any
problem here, and I hope you don't suggest we add a filter to suppress
invitations to conferences ;)

Cheers,

Christoph