[scribus] Wow! Flamewar!

avox avox at arcor.de
Sat Apr 10 13:33:22 CEST 2010

You should go to aKademy and have some lively discussions there ;-)

In fact there are 1 or 2 things from KDElibs we'd like to have in Scribus,
e.g. the KIO way of opening files from a server. IMHO it would be worthwhile
to explore if a better KDE integration makes sense. Of course we would still
need a standalone Qt-Version for non-Linux platforms. That shouldn't be a
big problem, we have several optional dependencies (fontconfig, cairo,
podofo, ...) already.

/Andreas