[scribus] Akademy invitation

Christoph Schäfer christoph-schaefer at gmx.de
Fri Apr 9 22:59:46 CEST 2010

Am Freitag, 9. April 2010 22:34:42 schrieb a.l.e:
> hi christoph
>
> > If you don't like a specific invitation say "no thanks" or ignore it.
> > To me your original reply seemed to be outright hostile and
> > inappropriate.

Alessandro, please! This is a public mailing list, the archives can be read by
everyone.

If someone who considers inviting Scribus to a conference reads the archives,
he might reach the conclusion that an invitation will be answered with
flaming and accusations. As result, we won't be invited anymore.

If you think the KDE team is heading the wrong direction, you can join their
IRC channel and their mailing list. Or you can attend Akademy and discuss the
issues with their developers. As a reply to a polite invitation, these rants
are useless at best.

This is about the bigger picture, not about liking or disliking a particular
email or someone's emails.

Cheers,

Christoph