[scribus] Identify font

Marco Boeringa marco at boeringa.demon.nl
Tue Apr 6 14:29:15 CEST 2010

Sorry if this is off-topic, but I am using Scribus for a basic design,
and I would potentially like to use 2 nice fonts I saw used in books.
Both are probably commercial fonts. Now by pure luck, I managed to
identify one of these as FS Sophie, but I still don't know the other
one. I already browsed through parts of the Linotype and Adobe font
collection on the respective websites, but since there is probably a
gazillion fonts out there and on the internet, it is like trying to find
a needle in a haystack...

The font is quite distinct though, and should probably be readily
identifiable from a quick look at it if you know it. I have made a scan,
it's here:

http://www.boeringa.demon.nl/forum/scribus/thread_identifyfonts/Font_1.jpg

Anyone know this font? I am aware it might of course still be a
dedicated design specially created for the book...

Marco