[scribus] Vectorized LaTeX Equations

a.l.e ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Tue Apr 6 09:18:32 CEST 2010

hi srikrishnan,

since your asking several questions, may i ask you to join the scribus
mailing list? it's not easy for us to answer to the mail you send
through the contact form.

> 1. Now the option is only for Displays we need to extend it for Inline
> equations (that should be moved along with text when alignment changes).

you can copy paste the render frame into a text frame: it will then be
inline (works at least with 1.3.6+)

> 2. Now the Equations are rasterized with Scribus pages, instead of that if it
> is vectorized (eps, svg), it would be more helpful

in 1.3.6+ if you choose the experimental pdf embedding while exporting
to pdf, the equation won't be rasterized.

hth
a.l.e