[scribus] Drop Caps

David Butt daibutt at gmail.com
Mon Apr 5 21:48:01 CEST 2010

Is it possible to create a drop cap using styles on a paragraph and apply a
different style to the rest on the the paragraph. At the moment the same
style gets applied to the whole paragraph including drop cap (this happens
both ways). I'm using version 1.3.5. Let me try and explain what I'm trying
to do. Trying to create a Q&A page with the letters Q & A as drop caps in
red and blue. the style has been set up for this. the main text then is just
one other style but, when I try to set the drop cap style (after only
highlighting the drop cap) the other text takes on the drop cap style, and
when I highlight the other text and apply the text style the it gets applied
to the drop cap as well even thoght it was no highlighted. I don't want to
go down the route of creating a separate text-box just for the drop caps not
if there is an easier way.

--
David Butt

Email: daibutt at gmail.com
Gizmo: David000    Gizmo/sip:1-747-630-1588
Gizmo: Dai777    Gizmo/sip:1-747-272-4400
skype: dai7261

http://dai-videotutes.blogspot.com/
-----