[scribus] Automating PDF process

srikrishnan srikrishnan2003 at yahoo.co.in
Mon Apr 5 09:11:46 CEST 2010

Submitted on 04/05/2010
Submitted by anonymous user: [10.1.6.26]

Submitted values are:

   Your contact information:
     Name: srikrishnan
     Email Address: srikrishnan2003 at yahoo.co.in
   Your request content:
     Subject: Automating PDF process
     Message:
Hi All,

Thanks for all your help

Hi Greogry Pittman,

Thanks for your email with very detailed explanation.
Really your help moves me a very big step forward into Scribus.

I knew Perl very well, but I am not tried Python so far. May be it would be
good start for me.

Next, I have tried your "scriptalbum_a4.py" in my 1.3.5 version. It works
perfectly as per your documentation. Minor change i need it in this is
instead of fixed width and height of the images, i want to display the images
as per the original sizes in PDF.

Again once again thanks for your great help.

Thanks,
Srikrishnan

   About your Scribus program:
     Version: 1.3.5
     Prebuilt/Compiled: Prebuilt
     Build Date:
   Your operating system and CPU:
     Type: Windows
     Version: WinXP
     CPU type:

The results of this submission may be viewed at:
http://www.scribus.net/?q=node/158/submission/387