[scribus] Selecting Polygons

a.l.e ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Fri Apr 2 21:49:57 CEST 2010

hi john,

> > > If I had to got back to Windoze I might quit using the computer
> > > for anything except web surfing :<)
> >
> > sorry to contradict you: the last thing i would use windows for, is
> > web surfing!
> >
> > [23 new viruses have been identified. please click here to remove
> > them]

> Therefore it is useless altogether?

no not useless at all. but it's still the worst system for surfing the web (the risk to catch trojans is much higher than with any other OS, most of all for unexperienced users).

windows is useful for many tasks (i don't use it my self but do support for a client), but surfing the web is the last thing i would suggest it for!
(to take the discussion slightly on topic: as an example if you want to do DTP with non free software, i'd probably suggest you to use windows)

take care
a.l.e