[scribus] Missing manuals

Christoph Schäfer christoph-schaefer at gmx.de
Wed Sep 30 05:13:05 CEST 2009

Hi again,

As already mentioned, we're currently trying to get an idea about the amount
of manuals that have been ordered directly from FLES Books, but haven't been
delivered.

Part of our efforts is to rule out any errors that may have happened on the
side of the printer or the postal/courier services.

Hence my request that everyone who ordered a manual and didn't receive a copy
post his name and country (not the full address) here. This includes those
who already complained on this list, because it's much easier for us if all
names are available in one thread. We will then compare these data to the
orders and shipping lists of the printer.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation. Please be assured that we'll try to do
everything we can to help you getting your books or your money back, even if
this requires the involvement of lawyers.

Christoph