[scribus] Business Cards from Scribus?

Christoph Schäfer christoph-schaefer at gmx.de
Mon Sep 21 05:43:56 CEST 2009

Hi Bill,

> As the US economic giants crumble we're becoming more and more a nation of
> do-it-yourself small business and that includes business cards and all
> manner of graphic presentations.
>
> People who, a few years ago, hadn't heard of Joomla are becoming experts,
> etc.
>
> Glad to hear that Scribus is responding to the need for an easy way to
> develop cards.
>
> Suggestion:  How about just putting some of the methods that have been
> suggested to me into Scribus Help until you get the user-friendly solution
> in production?

You know what? This is an Open Source project, which means that everyone can
participate and contribute his share. So if you (or someone else)
successfully produced business cards by following the advice given here, the
best way to share information is to create a Wiki account and to write an
article :)

Cheers,

Christoph