[scribus] Business Cards from Scribus?

Bill Lawry inov8tn at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 02:17:38 CEST 2009

Thanks Christoph -

As the US economic giants crumble we're becoming more and more a nation of
do-it-yourself small business and that includes business cards and all
manner of graphic presentations.

People who, a few years ago, hadn't heard of Joomla are becoming experts,
etc.

Glad to hear that Scribus is responding to the need for an easy way to
develop cards.

Suggestion:  How about just putting some of the methods that have been
suggested to me into Scribus Help until you get the user-friendly solution
in production?

Thanks again for your inside response.

- Bill