[scribus] Business Cards from Scribus?

Bill Lawry inov8tn at gmail.com
Sat Sep 19 09:16:38 CEST 2009

I have MS publisher on another (older) PC that's not mine.  But it's what I
had when I developed a business card (attached)

So far Openoffice has satisfied my needs and allowed me to avoid MS Office
on this PC but this task has me stumped.

I like Scribus' ability to outline letters so I'll re-do the card (no need
to convert it) in Scribus.

Soooo... How do I develop a business card in Scribus and print it 10-up on
Avery Form # 8879?

Thanks!

- Bill