[scribus] importing images with your text filter?

JLuc jluc at no-log.org
Mon Sep 14 20:36:41 CEST 2009

Hello,

This is also something i'll have to do some time...
however i'll need to insert some bits of character styles changes
in middle of the textlines, so i dunno if its possible to do it
the way you do it with the text importer styling process...

AFAIK, You'll probably need to save the path in the txt,
with #path: the/path/to/imgfile
and then write a python script that go and fetches all pathes
in the text and insert the images in place.

Good luck,
JLuc