[scribus] Linux vs Windows for Scribus ?

Steven Dayton daytonmeister at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 21:30:29 CEST 2009

John,

Well I'm in near the same boat as I am in my 50s and just now starting with
Linux. Not near as computer savy though. It is interesting and fun when it
isn't mind blowing and Frustrating.

I think I would agress when you say there are no universal solutions. That
is certainly the case with my Mac/Window machine at work. I've yet to try
some other distros to make a comparison.

Thanks for the insite.

StevenD