[scribus] Windows 95 version

Bryan Alexander bryalexander at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 7 21:13:42 CEST 2009

Thanks so much for all the posts and ideas!  I think I'll try Linux and see how it will run...

Great Listserv!

Bryan

From: bryalexander at hotmail.com
To: scribus at lists.scribus.net
Subject: Windows 95 version
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 16:50:09 -0700

Hi,

Does anyone know if there are any Scribus versions out there still available for download that work on Windows 95?  I know it's ancient, but I have a guy that has an old computer.  He's into graphic art, but has never used computers.  Someone gave him this old computer, he wants to see if it's something he would use before buying one....

Thanks!
Bryan

Windows Live: Make it easier for your friends to see what you’re up to on Facebook. Find out more.