[scribus] Colour Profiles

Murray Strome wmstrome at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 7 00:33:03 CEST 2009

I have been following the colour profiles discussion with considerable interest. I have purchased a Huey Pro, which works well with Windows XP and VISTA.  However, I do most of my work in LINUX (Kubuntu), and so far, I have been unable to get it to work in either 8.04 or 9.04.  I have tried all the things that I have been able to find in Google searches, but nothing has resulted in anything working. There usually seems to be at least one prerequisite package that I can't get to work (or usually even compile properly).

I wonder if anyone on this list has succeeded in getting it to work in LINUX, preferably KDE. If so, are there some easy-to-follow step-by-step instructions as to what is required, where to find it, and how to put it all together?

Thanks.

Murray