[scribus] Windows 95 version

Richard eyelagui at adinet.com.uy
Sat Sep 5 03:35:55 CEST 2009

More than one word: If the computer runs W95, i think the hardware may
not run something much bigger, so maybe Ubuntu is too much for it, even
something like 6.06.
I love Ubuntu (K) but on a small/Old computer there are some other
options and maybe better. Search for minimalist distros and take great
surprises.

Greetings.