[scribus] Lines for answers

Steven Dayton daytonmeister at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 17:17:22 CEST 2009

When doing things like fill in the blank situations what Peter sugests would
be the easiest solution. However pasting lines as inline graphics could be
the right solution in some instances if you want some control of line type
and thickness which is hard to obtain with underscores. For those wanting
more control of lines than what underlines can give it seems clear that a
rule above/rule below feature would be good to have added to a future
release of Scribus.

StevenD