[scribus] Colour Profiles

Peter Nermander peter at nermander.se
Thu Sep 3 21:15:43 CEST 2009

> I always thought that this means that the output will be converted to the
> "Printer:" color space that is set in the Color Management Preferences dialog.

As far as I understand that profile is only used to simulate printer
colors on the screen. If it was used in the PDF export it surely would
be able to change it from the PDF export dialog.

The same goes for the monitor profile there, it is supposed to apply
to the monitor you use, not the monitor you export for.

/Peter