[scribus] how to create a black background in a paragraph style

Ryan ryancoc at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 00:14:16 CEST 2009

Does anyone know how to apply a black background to a paragraph style?

Here is what I'm trying to achieve....

I currently have a scribus document that has a text frame containing 6
columns and approx. 50 pages.

I flow my .txt file into this by going to File-->Import-->Get Text. Then I
choose my sample.txt file from it's location and change the importer option
to 'Text Filters' so that I can map my styles. Then i choose OK and it flows
all my text throughout the 50 pages.

Here's my issue, within all these pages there are a number of instances
where I have headings. these headings have their own style and it was mapped
and worked correctly i.e. Heading1, and Heading2. But I would like those
headings to show up with a black background and use white as my font color,
but I cannot seem to do it using paragraph styles, does anyone know of
anyway to make this happen?

thank you.