[scribus] Text Overflow - Background

a.l.e ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Wed Sep 2 08:53:49 CEST 2009

hi henry,

it's difficult to tell you exactly what the problems are, without looking at the file.

the "background" relates to the layer where the text frame is (the first layer is black, the second is red and so on...)
nothing to worry, there!

now to real problem: the text overflow.

i think you should have a look at the content of the frame: is there any text which is not shown? is there an extra carriage return at the end of the frame?
you may open one of the frame with the story editor and see what exactly is in there.

one possible cause may be a "\n" at the end of your string in the script...

as i wrote: it's difficult to tell without seeing the .sla and/or the script you are using.

have fun and share your script.

ciao
a.l.e