[scribus] Scribus 1.3.5 (Christoph Schäfer )

Victor Papp victor at vpapp.com
Fri Oct 30 21:53:34 CET 2009

Hi again.

1. No AFAIK, the most difficult are Chinese, Japanese and Hungarian.
English is from the simplest ones. Russian is also ok for me, NP,
however is difficult enough.

2. I can agree that freedom means that everybody has right to speak on
any language , and I support this 100%. My point here is that: “I will
be happy if I can understand that knowing people say about Scribus”.
Thats all.

Please don't understand me incorrectly:
Learning languages is good, but I am here, as well as some other guys,
to know more about Scribus.

Thus, I just asked “MAY you write on understandable for most of us”
language.

Till then, going to take some lessons on German.

:-)

Victor