[scribus] eps transparency

John Culleton john at wexfordpress.com
Fri Oct 30 21:44:16 CET 2009

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2629/4058370005_ebc3d24e12_o.png.
> > Am I missing something?  I know I scribus can do this.
>
> How does the file display in Adobe Reader?
>
> Christoph

My kludge: export as pdf 1.4 preserving the transparencies, then
print to file from Acrobat Reader thus flattening everything, then
do ps2pdf13 on the resulting Postcript print file.  Or if the printer
insists on pdf X/1-a:2001 use Pstill (shareware) with an
improbably long set of switches.
--
John Culleton
"Create Book Covers with Scribus"