[scribus] custom line styles usage existing and maybe a suggestion

John Culleton john at wexfordpress.com
Wed Oct 28 14:19:06 CET 2009

On Wednesday 28 October 2009 08:43:49 Victor Papp wrote:
> On 10/28/2009 06:32 AM, K.King wrote:
> >> I am very impressed with Scribus, I suspect some of the
niggles I
> >> have are me not knowing how to use it properly (e.g. When
I want to
> >> inline edit a text frame by double clicking I quite often end
up with
> >> the whole text frame moving instead)
>
> Yes, the text frames moves away very often for me as well.
> I submitted a bug about it to bugtracker here
> http://bugs.scribus.net/view.php?id=8199 but it is not resolved
yet.
> Its really very annoying - but the undo button helps.
> The same effect in 1.3.6svn (win32) and 1.5.0svn (opensuse)
>
> Victor.

If you click outside the text frame to get rid of the move cursor
(cross with arrow on the end of the arms) and then double click
inside the text frame to get to edit mode it seems to work OK.
Just tested it on 1.5.0

John Culleton
"Create Book Covers with Scribus"
http://www.booklocker.com/books/4055.html