[scribus] the Ubuntu conundrum

Phil skeggy78 at googlemail.com
Wed Oct 21 15:49:58 CEST 2009

Hi all

can i just say that as a semi experience user, i have used ubuntu purly on
the grounds of using wubi on my main laptop. i had a small upset couple of
years ago, my own in experience, where i ended up wiping my computer/mbr
with debian i think? i miss read the instrustions and lost a fair bit of
work.
maybe if other distros used this as a method of a more non destructive
way, it might work better for all?
since finding out about wubi, i have installed ubuntu on all 4 of my main
computers, so i have have a play when i get some free time etc..

cheers
phil