[scribus] Problems with Ubuntu Scribus QT Libraries

D. R. Evans doc.evans at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 16:55:15 CEST 2009

W. Anderson said the following at 10/20/2009 08:26 AM :
> As as Scribus user, I also am concerned about this QT problem.

Can you please define exactly what "this QT problem" is?

I'm sorry, and I'm not trying to be obstreperous, but I honestly have no
idea what problem you're talking about. I don't see any issues in jaunty
that are obviously related to qt. (Lots of problems and annoyances related
to the immaturity of plasma, but not the underlying qt libraries.)

  Doc

--
Web:  http://www.sff.net/people/N7DR