[scribus] lprof

Celso Junior celsojr2008 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 11:13:55 CEST 2009

Well, not lprof it self to generate ICC profiles, what could be made using
argyll instead, but both makes use of lcms and lcms is the engine behind
color management in linux. And our company (wich for contract orders do not
allow me to say who is), the bigest printer in latin america preffers to use
lcms to proprietary software that comes with it`s workflow.
Not for the reason lcms is opensource, but because it does it better.